FREE GRIP FITTING AVAILABLE IN-STORE
The term 'fitting' gets used a lot in golf: custom fitting, wedge fitting, ball fitting. Essentially, it's the process by which we ensure your equipment is perfectly suited to your own game.
One aspect of fitting that's often overlooked is grip fitting.
WHY GRIP FITTING?
Everyone has different size hands, different length fingers and so on, so it makes sense that one grip size won't fit everyone. Maybe you need a few more layers of tape underneath the grip (to make it thicker) because you've got bigger hands?
Having the correct sized grip and the right type of grip (tacky, chorded and so on) is important if you want to play your best golf.
WHAT'S THE OFFER?
So, if you're interested in knowing whether you're using the right sized grips on your clubs, come and see us for a FREE grip fitting in-store - we'll even put a Golf Pride ALIGN grip on your 7-iron once we've done the fitting.
Pop by the shop or call us on 01564 822635 to take advantage.
WATCH THIS VIDEO
In the meantime, here's a video of world renowned golf coach David Leadbetter explaining the benefits of Golf Pride's ALIGN grips. Enjoy!
Terms and conditions
- Available from Monday 17th February to Sunday 29th March 2020 or while stocks last.
- Available on selected Golf Pride grips only.
- Free grip will fitted to your 7-iron.
- Model of grip will be decided during grip fitting process.
- One free grip per customer.
- Professional team reserve the right to end the promotion at any time without prior notice.